Saturday, October 1, 2011

The wacky and weird of Berlin

Plain and simple.  I heard speak of Berlin being a crazy city but unfortunately I did not bear witness to the seedy, hyper-sexual side of the capitol.  To my dismay.  Well, other than the young, attractive prostitutes, but other than that I honestly think you really need to know where to go in terms of night life in Berlin.  Or maybe it's just me?  But I saw no sex clubs, transexuals, or even that many gays for that matter.   Again to my dismay.
But I did see some inklings of this underground (or maybe not so underground??) culture.

I mean Europeans love to drink and smoke.  This was clear by the drinking on the streets and the cool old school cigarette machines all over the place.  And those who drink and smoke tend to like to go to weird sex clubs right!?

Ciggy

Maybe.....

I did come across a bar that advertised a speed dating event that offered you free shots of schnapps if you wore spandex to said function.  This peculiar establishment also housed this:

The Cadillac of Toilet Seats

The Cadillac of toilet seats.

I wonder if they meant spandex shorts/pants or a spandex shirt???

So all in all I don't know where the heck these sex/fetish clubs where.  Let alone any cool techno clubs.  Did I just use the words cool and techno in the same sentence?

Cough.

But maybe, just maybe, I'll find them one day......

maybe...

Uhhh maybe?

Thank you

Oh good, let me do it again >:)

No comments: