Monday, March 15, 2010

Season 3 of Mad Men is being released on DVD next week and I can't wait, as I don't watch the series when it regularly airs on AMC and the finale of season 2 was quite the cliff hanger, so I have been waiting patiently for season 3 to come out on DVD. And it looks like our old pal Barbie has come out for the occasion donned in 60's garb....



Now for some reason there is something about Barbies that intrigue me. It's the girl in me I guess, but it's like taking someone (for instance the cast of Mad Men) and giving them another reality. It makes them more tangible and admirable. Now maybe what I'm saying sounds completely psychotic but I feel that the avid Barbie collectors have to agree with me. Right?
Anyways can't wait to kick back with a glass of gin and cigarettes and watch season 3.

No comments: