Sunday, August 24, 2008

Mans best friend.


I am a cat person. I love my cat. He is handsome, charming, soft, and sweet. This categorizes me as a crazy cat lady, but I'm okay with that. However, even though I love my little man this does not make my love secular. I love all animals. And even though I love cats I do like dogs as well. Cats just so happen to have more redeeming qualities, ie. they clean themselves, they are independent, and they defecate in a box (and even bury it). Dogs just happen to be too high maintenance for me. This does not mean that I don't respect the joy that dogs bring to peoples lives. The gentlemen pictured above are volunteers for an animal rescue project out of NY. And if that isn't the cutest little puppy I've ever seen I don't know what it. This picture is absolutly adorable. I want to find that puppy and make him my own. I just wanted to share this heartwarming image in hope to brighten everyones day as much as it brightened mine.

No comments: